Open House on Sundays from 1 - 3 PM! Imagine stepping outside the historic Lancaster Press building and enjoying all Lancaster City has to offer! This beautiful 6th floor 2 Bedroom & 2 full bath unit has northern exposure with a great view north and northwest, and is fully finished and ready for immediate occupancy. Open floor plan with 1,174 sf of living space... exposed brick walls, concrete columns, and balcony. 2 skylights! Fabulous open kitchen with granite countertops & tile backsplash, hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances with gas range, granite bathroom vanity tops, ceramic tile flooring & ceramic tile shower in master bathroom, All appliances including ss refrigerator, and front loading washer & dryer. Includes one assigned parking space in secured, lighted parking garage, and secure storage unit. Enjoy the onsite fitness center, and rooftop deck with awesome views of Lancaster City. Monthly condo fee is $300 per month and includes secure parking, water, sewer trash, gas for oven/range, common area maintenance, and use of the rooftop deck and fitness center 24/7! Qualifies for LGH "Homes In The City" program. Shown by appointment!
Condo, Contemporary, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,174 sq. ft
Lancaster Press Building
School District Of Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Balcony, Deck, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price