Take two steps up to a reason to live in Lancaster. This 1920 Arts and Crafts inspired townhouse/cottage is architecturally beautiful both inside and out with the sculpturally tended front terrace complete with glass atrium and open patio in front and carefully planted garden in back. The recently added rear addition features a screened sun room to enjoy the garden and be free of mosquitos. The home features 3 floors of living plus a utility basement. There are three full bathrooms and five bedrooms/office spaces all with ample closet space. The third floor is cozy with bedroom,bath and office or craft room and split air conditioning as well as space for coffee and tea. The second floor master is part of a new addition that includes beautifully tiled bath and dressing room with upscale closets. The front large bedroom looks onto the boulevard below of NWE avenue. A charming smaller bedroom looks to the east or back of house. The second floor features woodwork and doors reflecting the Arts and Crafts movement. The split stair down enters to the kitchen or the living room. The living room is centered with a fully inspected wood burning fireplace and the dining room features a view to the back, and interior shuttered windows to bring light from all directions. A pass through modern galley kitchen opens the whole first floor to casual entertaining. One of the most valuable assets to the home are the replacement windows which hang through out. And finally the location is most desirable with in a few steps of F&M and Buchanan Park and a short 15 minutes to Central Market.
Single Family, Craftsman, Cottage, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,239 sq. ft
West End Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Galley Kitchen
- Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Patio, Enclosed, Brick, Breezeway, Screened-in
- Slate, Composition
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Secluded, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price