This contemporary Hempfield home sits on a landscaped wooded lot on a quiet street with no through traffic - close to Centerville, Landisville and Route 283. Step into the roomy foyer with flagstone flooring and a fireplace and half bath at the other end. There is also a large room that could be a bedroom or an office and another paneled room perfect for storage or a recreational room. The comfortable living room with beamed ceiling includes a large bay window bringing in plenty of natural lighting. The formal dining room is steps from the eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. Youâll love the sunroom with its wall of windows and skylights overlooking the private back yard â enjoy the seasons year round. The spacious primary bedroom/bath suite includes a balcony overlooking the side yard. 2 other sizeable bedrooms and another full bath are on this level. There is a thermostat on every level for energy efficiency. Oversized 2 car garage and room for guest parking as well. Schedule you showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Split Level
EAST HEMPFIELD TWP
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Stick Built, Wood Siding, Stone
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Laundry Chute
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Level, Sloping, Sideyard(S), Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price