Cozy, updated Cape Cod set in desirable Hamilton Park. This 3 bedroom brick home has so much to offer. Gorgeous hard wood flooring is found in the living room, the hallway and the main floor bedrooms. The custom kitchen is a chef's dream with a 36" Thermador gas range, a stainless farm sink, two cooler drawers and a stunning granite island that is the heart of the home. Two bedrooms (one can be used as a dining room if desired) and a charming, vintage full bath are also found on the main level. A primary suite encompasses the entire second floor. The large en suite bath includes a roomy, walk-in tiled shower and a double vanity. The walk out lower level is partially finished and ready for entertaining. If you enjoy the outdoors, this home offers two covered porches and a large yard, complete with a brick BBQ pit and large patio. If all that is not enough to entice you, this home has natural gas heat, central air, custom blinds and a detached garage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,766 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
School District Of Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sitting Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Disposal, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop, Unfinished Basement
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price