Pride of ownership with only two owners, you will love the spacious open layout this home has to offer including aÂ first floor primary bedroom, walk in closets and a primary bathroom.Â Enjoy all the seasons in the Sunroom overlooking the large paver patio and a beautiful, level backyard. The Sunroom includes skylights, in-floor radiant heat and a separate air conditioning unit to enjoy all year round.Â Cozy up by the fireplace in the familyÂroom nestled between the kitchen and dining room.Â So much great space for entertaining and enjoy all of the natural light. Two additional spacious bedrooms upstairs and a full bathroom plus a LARGE cedar closet for all your storage needs. So many updates including a new roof (2018), fireplace insert (2018), water heater (2018) and much more. See the improvement list under documents. Don't miss your chance to own this wonderful home in a popular neighborhood with over a half acre of land.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Stone
2,553 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
School District Of Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Trees. Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price