Exceptional Queen Anne Home with Carriage House and pool. Circa 1887 and located along Mansion Row in Lancaster Township, this exquisite home features irreplaceable original moldings and original architectural details. From the entrance vestibule, to Main Hall with its high ceilings and pocket doors, to the grand staircase with coffered ceiling, to the intricate inlay floors in the parlor, formal living room and formal dining room, to the stained-glass windows, to the Inglenook with fireplace each feature is as impressive as the next. This stunning craftsmanship is consistent throughout the interior of the home, as well as the exterior fenestrations around the outside porches, the brickwork of the exterior walls, and the Cherubs over the main entrance. With this description serving as a marvelous backdrop, one only has to enter the gourmet kitchen and adjacent great room with its cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling fireplace to recognize that this home has been not only lovingly maintained, but also updated with modern amenities, modern conveniences, and modern systems. With 7 spacious bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths in the main house, a Carriage house with a 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment with elevator, and a pool-side changing room and bath, there is space for family, friends, and guests. Set among mature shade, and a beautiful flowering landscape on a 0.98-acre lot, picture yourself in your own park-like oasis just minutes to town, parks, F&M College, LCDS, Central Market, major highways and train station. Rarely do homes of this architectural styling and historic nature become available. Buy with confidence with a full set of Pre-listing inspections reports available for your review. Call today for your private showing and prepare to move into your lovely Queen Anne Mansion to celebrate in style for the holidays.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,602 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
School District Of Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Heated, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Screened, Storm Window
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Other.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- RESIDENTIAL: R-1
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price